Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Herro world! My first ever blog post O:

I should be studying for my organic chemistry test, which is later tonight, but instead I'm here blogging my first ever entry. Hahahaha....... this blog is going to be an attempt to improve my writing skills and force me to use the digital camera I bought several years ago. I'll be blogging about music, food, life and beauty products (?) (this is a maybe because it depends on if I have the moolahs to buy any ;~;). I'll also be writing about my adventures in college, which don't really involve much.... They usually consist of the once in a blue moon trip to Walmart, the mall, 2am dinners at the a dining hall across campus. or watching scary movies till 5am. The watching part doesn't really happen because I tend to just hide behind a blanket in an attempt to block out gory bits. Which is completely counter productive because if I go to med school I will end up dissecting dead cadavers, which is way more gross than some CGI gory blood scene . Complete awesome sauce. See my life isn't that exciting right? 




No comments:

Post a Comment